ENDUR-ACIN 500mg 200T
Promotes heart health & cholesterol balance† Extended-release delivery helps eliminate flushing & digestive upset† Provides a gradual, measured release of nicotinic acid over 6
- Product Subtitle:
- Promotes heart health & cholesterol balance† Extended-release delivery helps eliminate flushing & digestive upset† Provides a gradual, measured release of nicotinic acid over 6
- Card Subtitle:
- Extended Release Wax Matrix Niacin (Nicotinic Acid), Promotes healthy cholesterol within normal limits and lower fat levels (triglycerides) in the blood.
ENDUR-ACIN® Extended Release Niacin is ideal for men and women interested in advanced nutritional support for heart health and cholesterol balance.
ENDUR-ACIN® provides nicotinic acid the only form of niacin with targeted benefits for heart health and lipid metabolism in a proprietary vegetable-based wax matrix. The unique wax-matrix delivery system not only ensures a gradual, measured release of nicotinic acid over a 6 to 8 hour period, but also helps eliminate digestive upset and skin flushing that can occur with immediate-release forms.
ENDUR-ACIN® is backed by clinical research confirming its ability to help maintain healthy cholesterol levels within the normal range. Flush-free forms of niacin may reduce flushing, but these forms have not been clinically shown to benefit heart health.
ENDUR-ACIN® is available in three strengths 250 mg, 500 mg, and 750 mg for easy compliance with doctor recommendations.
- Easy-to-swallow tablets
- No salt, sugar, starch, artificial colors or flavorings, or preservatives
- Free of common allergens (milk, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat and soy)
- Free of other allergens (corn, yeast)
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one tablet daily with food. Do not exceed one tablet daily without consulting a physician.
- Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have or suspect a medical condition, or are taking any medications. Not recommended for women who are pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use without the advice of your physician if you consume more than modest amounts of alcohol, have poorly controlled diabetes, liver disease, gout, active peptic ulcer disease, or unstable angina.
- Some sensitive people may experience temporary flushing, itching or warming of the skin.
- As with all dietary supplements, keep out of reach of children.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 200
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Niacin (as nicotinic acid)||500 mg||3125%|
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Carnauba Wax, Vegetable Stearine (from Soybeans), Magnesium Stearate (Veg), Silica.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: Salt, sugar, starch, preservatives, artificial color, or flavorings.