Esberitox contains immune-supporting combination of Echinacea, baptisia, and thuja.† The subject of numerous clinical trials and studies, Esberitox is among the most trusted and recommended Echinacea products available.
- Product Subtitle:
- Esberitox contains immune-supporting combination of Echinacea, baptisia, and thuja.† The subject of numerous clinical trials and studies, Esberitox is among the most trusted and recommended Echinacea products available.
- Card Subtitle:
- Echinacea combination
Clinically Validated Immune-Supporting Combination
A healthy immune system is essential to overall health and well-being. A dynamic balance of cellular and humoral immune factors and proper nutrition helps support normal host defenses and responses to stress and environmental challenges. Esberitox is a part of Integrative’s complete line of nutritional supplements designed to support immune defenses proactively or as needed seasonally.†
Esberitox is a unique blend of Thuja occidentalis (white cedar leaf), Baptisia tinctoria (wild indigo), and Echinacea purpurea and pallida. The combination of herbs in Esberitox possesses a broader spectrum of activity than Echinacea alone, and can enhance immune system function.†
This powerful combination promotes the body’s protective functions by stimulating the production and activity of critical immune cells.†
- A top-selling Echinacea product in Europe for over 90 years
- The subject of numerous clinical studies
- Chewable tablet that is effective for children ages 2 and up
Take 6 tablets three times daily initially for faster results. Reduce to 4 tablets three times daily as you begin to feel better, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
- Adults and children over 12 years, 4-6 tablets, 3 times daily.
- Age 7-11, 2-3 tablets, 3 times daily.
- Age 4-6, 1-2 tablets, three times daily.
- Under 4 years, consult a healthcare practitioner.
CAUTION: Not recommended for individuals with autoimmune diseases, HIV infection, progressive systemic disease, or who are allergic to echinacea or other flowers of the same Compositae (or Asteraceae) family, or who are taking cytostatic or immunosuppressive therapy. If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional prior to use. Hypersensitivity or gastrointestinal discomfort may occur. If you observe these or other side effects, discontinue use and consult a healthcare professional.
Serving Size: 6 Chewable Tablets
Servings Per Container: 16
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||<1%*|
|Dry Extract Blend||19.2 mg||**|
|Wild Indigo (Baptisia tinctoria) Root|
|Echinacea purpurea and pallida (Coneflower) Root|
|Thuja occidentalis (White Cedar) Leaf|
* Percent Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Lactose (milk), sugar, macrogol, and magnesium stearate.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: Artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, corn, gluten, preservatives, salt, soy, wheat, or yeast.