Liposomal Cat's Claw
Liposomal Cat’s Claw provides a unique blend of cat’s claw, monolaurin, vitamin D and other ingredients formulated with liposomal technology. Liposomes are spheres made of phospholipids—the primary building blocks of cell membran
- Product Subtitle:
- Liposomal Cat’s Claw provides a unique blend of cat’s claw, monolaurin, vitamin D and other ingredients formulated with liposomal technology. Liposomes are spheres made of phospholipids—the primary building blocks of cell membran
- Card Subtitle:
- Proprietary blend of ingredients including cat's claw, monolaurin, lemon balm extract, mint oil, vitamin D and other compounds
Cat’s claw and monolaurin are well regarded for their role in supporting the immune system. Research shows that cat’s claw may be a useful tool in protocols intended to address tick-borne illnesses, such as Lyme disease.* Monolaurin has potent virucidal and bactericidal properties with efficacy across an impressive array of pathogenic organisms and viruses. Unlike conventional antibiotics, it has not been shown to result in antibacterial resistance, nor to have adverse effects on beneficial intestinal flora. Liposomal Cat’s Claw also includes vitamin D3 for additional immune support.
Benefits of Liposomal Delivery
- Superior absorption and intracellular delivery of nutrients
- Phospholipid structure allows for effective delivery of compounds with different solubilities carried within the same particle (e.g., water- and lipid-soluble compounds)
- Penetrates the blood-brain barrier
- Survives the acidic environment of the stomach, ensuring intestinal uptake and delivery to the lymphatic system
- Convenient for those who prefer to swallow fewer pills; also allow for easy dosing
If pregnant, nursing, taking prescription drugs, or if you suffer with a chronic health condition, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Store at room temperature. Keep out of reach of children.
Serving Size: 1mL (approx. 2 pumps)
Servings Per Container: 50
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)||25 mcg (1000 IU)||125%|
|Proprietary Blend:||350 mg||**|
|Cat's Claw Extract (bark)|
|Phospholipids (from Sunflower Lecithin)|
|Monolaurin (as Glycerol Monolaurate)|
|Lemon Balm Extract (leaf)|
|Lemon Balm Oil (leaf)|
|Natural Mint Oil|
|Rose Flower Oil|
** Daily Value not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Glycerine, water, ethanol, medium chain triglycerides, vitamin E (as tocofersolan and natural mixed tocopherols).
DOES NOT CONTAIN: Gluten.