Liposomal NeuroCalm™ is a unique blend of GABA and L-theanine to support mental calm and a healthy response to stress.* The ingredients are formulated with liposomal technology. Liposomes are spheres made of phospholipids—the primary b
- Product Subtitle:
- Liposomal NeuroCalm™ is a unique blend of GABA and L-theanine to support mental calm and a healthy response to stress.* The ingredients are formulated with liposomal technology. Liposomes are spheres made of phospholipids—the primary b
- Card Subtitle:
- Blend of GABA and L-theanine
Both acute and long-term unremitting stress can be impediments to optimal wellbeing even for those who follow a healthy diet and lifestyle. Supporting the bodys response to stress and promoting mental and emotional calm are important to help address this aspect of health. GABA is the bodys primary calming/inhibitory neurotransmitter and may play a role in activating the parasympathetic nervous system, the division of the autonomic nervous system responsible for a variety of involuntary bodily processes involved in relaxation (rest and digest, the balance to the sympathetic nervous systems fight or flight).
L-Theanine is an amino acid found mainly in tea (especially green tea). It crosses the blood brain barrier and is known to block the binding of glutamic acid to glutamate receptors in the brain, resulting in anti-stress effects by inhibiting over-excitation of cortical neurons. Human EEG studies show that L-theanine increases alpha brain wave activity, relaxing the mind without inducing drowsiness, making it a logical pairing with GABA. Together, GABA and L-theanine support mental calm without impairing focus and attention.
Liposomal NeuroCalm may be beneficial for:
- Those with increased levels of stress and anxiety
- Individuals who are easily agitated and frustrated
- Conditions associated with hypervigilance and/or central sensitization (e.g., classic fibromyalgia, panic disorder, PTSD, irritable bowel disorders, irritable bladder, etc.)
- Those who need help focusing during stressful events, such as academic tests or athletic pursuits
Benefits of Liposomal Delivery
- Superior absorption and intracellular delivery of nutrients
- Phospholipid structure allows for effective delivery of compounds with different solubilities carried within the same particle (e.g., water- and lipid-soluble compounds)
- Penetrates the blood-brain barrier
- Survives the acidic environment of the stomach, ensuring intestinal uptake and delivery to the lymphatic system
- Convenient for those who prefer to swallow fewer pills; also allow for easy dosing
As a dietary supplement, take 2 mL (approx. 4 pumps) and hold in mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
If pregnant, nursing, taking prescription drugs, or if you suffer with a chronic health condition, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Store at room temperature. Keep out of reach of children.
Serving Size: 2 mL (approx. 4 pumps)
Servings Per Container: 25
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|gamma-Aminobutyric acid (GABA)||240 mg||**|
** Daily Value not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Water, glycerine, phospholipids (from sunflower lecithin), ethanol, vitamin E (as tocofersolan and natural mixed tocopherols).
DOES NOT CONTAIN: Gluten or dairy.