Quercetin is an important flavonoid that provides protection at the cellular level.† Alpha-Glycosyl Isoquercitrin provides all the benefits of quercetin with better absorption.†
- Product Subtitle:
- Quercetin is an important flavonoid that provides protection at the cellular level.† Alpha-Glycosyl Isoquercitrin provides all the benefits of quercetin with better absorption.†
- Card Subtitle:
- Bioavailable form of quercetin
Alpha-Glycosyl Isoquercitrin - The Protection of Quercetin*
Quercetin is an important flavonoid that provides protection at the cellular level* It has demonstrated several beneficial effects on the body:
- Scavenges free radicals, promotes DNA integrity, and supports cellular regulation*
- Has been studied for its support of healthy glutathione levels*
- Inhibits glucose absorption in the intestines*
- Supports a healthy immune response*
Exclusive, Bioavailable Quercetin
Alpha-Glycosyl Isoquercitrin—an Integrative TherapeuticsTM exclusive—delivers all the benefits of quercetin with better absorption and improved bioavailability.*
- Enhances cellular defenses*
- Supports cardiovascular health*
- Modulates the body’s immune-response mechanisms*
Alpha-Glycosyl Isoquercitrin has 3 times the bioavailability of isoquercetin and nearly 18 times the bioavailability of quercetin aglycone.
Take 1 capsule one to three times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Alpha-Glycosyl Isoquercitrin||33 mg||**|
** Daily Value not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Cellulose, vegetable capsule (modified cellulose), modified cellulose gum, and silicon dioxide.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: Artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, dairy products, gluten, ingredients of animal origin, preservatives, salt, soy, sugar, wheat, or yeast.