OcuForce™ provides a broad spectrum of nutrients specifically selected to support the function of the eyes: Mixed carotenoids along with preformed vitamin A naturally sourced from palm tree fruit Increased levels of
- Product Subtitle:
- OcuForce™ provides a broad spectrum of nutrients specifically selected to support the function of the eyes: Mixed carotenoids along with preformed vitamin A naturally sourced from palm tree fruit Increased levels of
- Card Subtitle:
- A broad spectrum of nutrients specifically selected to support the function of the eyes
Comprehensive ocular nutrition to ensure optimal eye health
OcuForce™ provides abroad spectrum of nutrients specifically selected for their proven benefits to eye health, including:
- Mixed carotenoids along with preformed vitamin A naturally sourced from palm tree fruit. Patients in poor health may have difficulty converting beta carotene into vitamin A. For this reason, we felt it important to include preformed vitamin A.
- Generous amounts of riboflavin and methylcobalamin, since they are crucial for healthy homocysteine metabolism. Research tells us that high homocysteine levels aggravate many eye conditions.
- Therapeutic doses of lutein and zeaxanthin esters, shown to be better absorbed than their non-esterified counterparts
- Bilberry (standardized to 36% anthocyanins), which has been shown in research to work 2-4 times better than placebo at improving ocular fatigue, dimming eyesight, and vision with sparks
- Taurine, as a deficiency in this amino acid has been shown to lead to retinal degeneration. Taurine supplementation has been used with some success to prevent, treat and stabilize retinal changes.
Note: There is no folic acid in OcuForce™, as most people are getting over 800 mcg per day in fortified foods.
As a dietary supplement, take two capsules per day with meals, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Keep your licensed healthcare practitioner informed when using this product. Consult your healthcare practitioner if pregnant or nursing.
Store at room temperature. Keep out of reach of children.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A (from Retinyl Palmitate and Mixed Carotenoids from Palm Tree Fruit)||552 mcg RAE||61%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbyl Palmitate)||100 mg||111%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)||10 mg||67%|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B-1)(as Thiamin HCl and Benfotiamine)||10 mg||833%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2)(as Riboflavin and Riboflavin 5-Phosphate)||20 mg||1538%|
|Niacin (Vitamin B-3)(as Niacinamide)||10 mg||63%|
|Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)||10 mg||588%|
|Vitamin B-12 (as Methylcobalamin)||100 mcg||4167%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate)||15 mg||136%|
|Selenium (as Selenium Glycinate Complex)||50 mcg||91%|
|N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC)||200 mg||**|
|Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtilius)(fruit)[standardized to contain 36% anthocyanidins||100 mg||**|
|High Gamma Mixed Tocopherols (as d-gamma, d-delta, d-alpha, d-beta)||90 mg||**|
|Ginkgo Extract (Ginkgo biloba)(leaf)[standardized to contain 24% ginkgo flavonol glycosides and 6% terpene lactones]||60 mg||**|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||50 mg||**|
|Turmeric (Curcuma longa)(root)[standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids]||50 mg||**|
|Green Tea (Camellia sinensis)(leaves)[standardized to contain 45% EGCg and 98% polyphenols]||50 mg||**|
|Carotenoid Esters (containing lutein)||10 mg||**|
** Daily Value not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Cellulose (capsule), silicon dioxide, sunflower lecithin, microcrystalline cellulose, and vegetable stearate.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: Gluten.