Pro-Flora™ Women's Probiotic
A combination of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1® and Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14® to promote vaginal colonization.†
- Product Subtitle:
- A combination of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1® and Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14® to promote vaginal colonization.†
- Card Subtitle:
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1 and Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14
Lactobacillus Rhamnosus GR-1 and Lactobacillus Reuteri RC-14 Probiotic
A combination of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1® and Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14® (strains used in research) to promote healthy vaginal colonization.†
Pro-Flora™ Women's Probiotic contains a combination of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1® and Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14®. GR-1 and RC-14 supports the vaginal tract and urogenital health.† This unique combination also supports healthy vaginal odor.†
- Features acid and bile-tolerant probiotic strains
- Potency and viability are guaranteed through expiration date
Take 1 capsule daily. May increase to 2 capsules daily as needed, or as recommended by your healthcare professional. May be taken with or without food.
Store in a cool, dry location. May refrigerate if desired. If taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional prior to use.
Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1® and Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14®||1 billion* CFU||**|
* Each capsule contains a minimum of 5 billion CFU at time of manufacture. Potency and viability guaranteed at a minimum of 1 billion CFU through expiration date.
** Daily Value not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Maltodextrin, vegetable capsule (modified cellulose), cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, and titanium dioxide color.
CONTAINS: Milk protein.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: Artificial flavoring, gluten, preservatives, salt, soy, or sugar.