Xlear® Nasal Spray
Breathe Easy Cleans, Soothes, and Protects
- Product Subtitle:
- Breathe Easy Cleans, Soothes, and Protects
- Card Subtitle:
- Breathe easy: Cleans, Soothes, and Protects
Our secret is the patented, natural saline spray containing xylitol—an ingredient which cleanses and moisturizes.
Normal saline nasal sprays can dry out the nasal passage, actually leaving it more irritated and susceptible to external contaminants. But with the addition of xylitol, Xlear Saline Nasal Spray with xylitol will moisturize and soothe your sinus and nasal passages.
Xylitol also has cleansing benefits; it almost acts like soap for your nose. The industry-leading formula alleviates congestion and also prevents bacteria and other pollutants from sticking to nasal tissues.
Now you can naturally promote upper respiratory health while alleviating congestion with Xlear Saline Nasal Spray with xylitol!
- Patented solution with Xylitol reduces tissue inflammation and naturally opens airways.
- Easy-to-use 1.5oz bottle delivers approx. 240 fine-mist sprays.
- Hypertonic solution is more effective than saline alone at rinsing, cleansing, and moisturizing.
- Non-GMO Project ingredients guarantee the products you put in your body are natural.
- Drug-free formula can be used as often as needed without the risk of addiction or rebound.
- Remove the clear safety cap from the bottle.
- Prior to initial use, prime the pump by holding it upright and pumping one or more times until the solution is dispensed.
- Clear the nasal passages by gently blowing your nose prior to using Xlear Saline and Xylitol Nasal Spray.
- Insert the nozzle into nostril and depress pump completely while breathing in through your nose. Spray 2-4 times in each nostril. Clean nozzle after each use and replace the safety cap.
For best results, use at least twice daily; morning and night. Natural, drug-free formula is non-addictive and is safe to use as often as needed for optimal health to cleanse sinuses and nasal passages.
INGREDIENTS: Purified water, Xylitol, Saline, and Grapefruit Seed Extract.