Liposomal Vitamin C Liquid
Enhanced-absorption liposomal vitamin C to support cellular function, antioxidant defenses, and immune health†
- Product Subtitle:
- Enhanced-absorption liposomal vitamin C to support cellular function, antioxidant defenses, and immune health†
- Card Subtitle:
- Enhanced-absorption liposomal vitamin C to support cellular function, antioxidant defenses, and immune health
- Protects from free radicals to support tissue health and the body’s defense system†
- Utilizes soy-free, non-GMO sunflower liposomes to help protect the vitamin C
- Promotes healthy mast cell function and lymphocyte formation†
Liposomal Vitamin C liquid offers vitamin C in an enhanced-absorption liposomal form to target immune and cellular health. Your patients get all the benefits of this essential vitamin in a pleasant-tasting, citrus-flavored liquid that provides 1,000 mg of vitamin C per serving.†
Liposomal Vitamin C liquid offers the antioxidant vitamin C in an enhanced-absorption liposomal form to target cellular health and function, as well as immune defense. This liposomal liquid delivery system utilizes phospholipids from non-GMO sunflower oil and tight manufacturing control to ensure vitamin C encapsulation for optimal performance. The controlled processing procedure results in very small, higher-stable, spherical liposomes. These small-sized liposomes allow for increased diffusion across mucus membranes and absorption.†
1 teaspoon daily, with a meal, or as directed by a health professional.
Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
Refrigerate after opening.
Shake well before use.
Use within 30 days after opening.
Serving Size: 5 mL (Approx. 1 Teaspoon)
Servings Per Container: About 24
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate)||1,000 mg||1,111%|
|Sodium (as sodium ascorbate)||125 mg||5%|
|Phospholipids (from sunflower)||250 mg||**|
** Daily Value not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Purified water, glycerin, ethanol, and natural citrus oils