V Clear EPs 7630®
V Clear EPs 7630® is an upper respiratory treatment containing a proprietary, homeopathic preparation of Pelargonium sidoides extract which addresses the underlying cause of symptoms to help speed recovery, and shorten the
- Product Subtitle:
- V Clear EPs 7630® is an upper respiratory treatment containing a proprietary, homeopathic preparation of Pelargonium sidoides extract which addresses the underlying cause of symptoms to help speed recovery, and shorten the
- Card Subtitle:
- Upper Respiratory Support
Proprietary Pelargonium Sidoides Extract – EPs 7630
V Clear EPs 7630® is an upper respiratory support containing a proprietary, homeopathic preparation of Pelargonium sidoides extract (also known as African geranium). V Clear EPs 7630 addresses the underlying cause of symptoms to help speed recovery, and shorten the duration of upper respiratory irritations.
EPs 7630 is a proprietary extract which has been the subject of over 20 clinical studies involving more than 9000 patients. Over 3,800 patients have participated in controlled double-blind studies and over 5,400 patients in open-label and non-interventional studies. It has been an effective, well-tolerated, leading European medicine for more than a decade.
- Exclusive, clinically proven extract with more than 20 clinical studies, including 9 prospective, randomized, double blind, parallel group, placebo-controlled clinical trials.
- Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory tract irritations
- Studied in more than 9,000 patients
For best results, use at first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease. Use only with enclosed dosage cup.
- Adults & children 12 years of age and older: Take 1½ teaspoons (7.5 mL) three times daily.
- Children 6-12 years of age: Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) three times daily
- Children under 6 years of age: Consult a physician.
Sore throat warning: severe or persistent sore throat for more than 2 days or if accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, vomiting or rash may be serious. Consult a physician promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have a persistent or chronic cough that lasts, is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema, or is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and consult a doctor if new symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or do not get better within 7 days; fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days; cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Serving Size: 1½ Teaspoons (7.5 mL)
Servings Per Container 16
|Active Ingredient||Amount Per Serving||Purpose|
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X (EPs 7630)||111 mg||Shortens duration and reduces severity of symptoms associated with common colds and throat/nasal/bronchial irritations: congestion, cough, hoarseness, sore throat|
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Aronia juice, citric acid, ethyl alcohol, fructose, maltodextrin, natural flavor, potassium citrate, and purified water.